Friday, October 23, 2009

I am still here!

No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I have been caught up in the daily grind of living. Work here, work there, everywhere there is work to be done! I am only one little person trying to accomplish a mountain of things in a little bit of time it seems. Please be patient with me. Things are really starting to look really really goooooood around here, but please be patient.

I don't want to make you wait too long for pictures but I want things to be just right when I do post them. It seems that I have a little tweaking in each room to do and a lot of everything in some rooms yet to do. The home is by all means livable at this time. We have spent several weekends there. I love it and could live there fulltime!!

I really intended to have everything ready before the fall leaves were ablaze but it didn't work out as planned. No one would want to rent a place that doesn't have a yard!!

I am so proud of the way that my great furniture finds are working out, looks even better than I thought they would. It's amazing what a little paint and some elbow grease can do!

I may go ahead and get some preview shots this weekend for a little sneak peek since I know you all are dying to see what's going on ;-}

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Followers