Friday, August 21, 2009

My new shabby bedroom set.....

Remember the before picture in the previous post?
It's amazing what a couple ounces of paint can do!

I love the detail on this bed.


How about the detail here?



They were not intended to be a set but I think it's a perfect match. $100 for the set too!! These will be in my yellow room. I need to find a sweet little bedside table and the furniture for the room will be complete. I have yellow toile for curtains to be made. I have also purchased a yellow and white chenille bedspread from ebay for the bed. I already made a gorgeous, if I do say so myself, shabby patchwork and chenille bed pillow. (I need to get a pic of it.) The kind that sell on ebay for about $75 for one pillow. I found out why yesterday when I went to Joanne Fabrics to purchase some more pillow forms. Way too pricey for this frugal chic. I'll just make my own out of muslin and polyfil. At least the polyfil was on sale ;-)





1 comment:

Fonville Farm said...

I love it! I think you need to come and do my painting for me, since I'm having such issues!

Followers